Do you know how PIVOT, InfoReady and Cayuse 424 are integrated? Understanding these systems used in sponsored projects and how they are linked will enable you to use them to your benefit. Get the answers to these and other questions:
- How can PIVOT find and send me funding opportunities?
- How do I apply for an intramural or limited submission competition?
- How do I build, review and submit a sponsored project application?
Interactive learning will serve as the core of this workshop. Participants will access each system guided by instructors, participate in Q&A and interact with other participants.
There is limited seating, an RSVP is required.
- Participants will receive an overview of each system.
- Participants will set up their accounts.
- Participants will understand the lifecycle of competitions.
- Participants will learn key features and capabilities of each system and when to use them.
- GW Log In
- If you don’t have a Cayuse account, one will be created for you at the workshop
Who Should Attend
- Everyone involved in sponsored research (investigators, administrators and reviewers)