You may already be aware of the wonderful tools offered to researchers with our licenses for PIVOT and InfoReady, but did you know that the integration of the two allows you to drastically shorten the time from identification of a funding opportunity to action? Understanding how both systems are used in sponsored projects and how they are linked will enable you to use them to your benefit.
Get the answers to these and other questions:
- How can PIVOT find and send me funding opportunities?
- How do I apply for intramural funding to develop pilot data or to explore a new field?
- What do I do if a funding opportunity is limited to one applicant per organization?
Interactive learning will serve as the core of this workshop. Participants will access each system guided by an instructor, participate in Q&A.
- Participants will receive an overview of each system.
- Participants will set up their accounts.
- Participants will understand the lifecycle of competitions.
- Participants will learn key features and capabilities of each system and when to use them.
- GW Log In
Who Should Attend
- Everyone involved in sponsored research (investigators, administrators and reviewers)