The Office of Sponsored Projects is offering four workshops on effective sponsored projects post-award management. All staff who work with sponsored projects are encouraged to attend. The sessions will enhance the ability of participants to effectively manage their sponsored projects.
This workshop provides information and a discussion on the process of starting up and managing sponsored projects, regardless of funding source. It will cover:
- an overview of the regulatory environment while managing sponsored projects, including:
- overview of 2 CFR 200 and the cost principles;
- order of precedence; and
- non-federal terms and conditions;
- the importance of reviewing funding announcements, proposals and notices of award; and
- best practices for managing sponsored projects.
An RSVP is required to attend.