- address a number of recommendations made through the faculty-led ecosystem review, focusing on pre-award and post-award functions;
- reduce administrative burden for more than 3,000 investigators and research staff;
- streamline processes and workflows;
- facilitate and automate communication among ecosystem stakeholders;
- improve transparency throughout the proposal process;
- capture necessary data to ensure robust analytics and reporting capabilities;
- establish necessary internal controls; and
- integrate numerous research administration functions in one centralized location.