OSP Staff by Function
- Award Intake, Document Management and Electronic Research Administration (eRA);
- Pre-Award Management;
- Award Setup;
- Subaward Management;
- Post-Award Management; and
- Education and Training.
If you need assistance locating your point of contact or have questions at any time, please email the appropriate OSP unit.
- Pre-Award management: [email protected]
- Post-Award management: [email protected]
- Subawards: [email protected]
- Award Intake: [email protected]
- Education and Training: [email protected]
Assistant Vice Provost
Award Intake, Document Management and Electronic Research Administration
The Pre-Award Management unit is responsible for performing a compliance review and responding to organizational representations and certifications for all proposals seeking external funding prior to submission.
The Contracts unit is made up of contracting officers who are responsible for negotiating terms and conditions on behalf of the university in addition to accepting sponsored project awards.
The Award Setup unit works to ensure a smooth set-up of new awards.
The Subaward Management unit works to ensure a smooth initiation and management of all subawards.
The Post-Award Management unit works with principal investigators and research staff during the management of an award, reviewing and monitoring activity to ensure compliance with university and sponsor regulations.
Education and Training