Research Administration Pods
George Washington University (GW) utilizes a “pod” model for sponsored research administration. Each pod supports two or more schools and their affiliated research centers and institutes.
- Pods 1 & 2 manage the complete lifecycle of a sponsored research project and provide continuity from inception to award closeout.
- Pod 3 manages pre-award activities while school-based research administrators manage post-award activities.
More details on each pod, including staff portfolio assignments, can be found on the pod websites linked below.
- Columbian College of Arts and Sciences
- Elliott School of International Affairs
- School of Business
- Graduate School of Education and Human Development
- College of Professional Studies
- Libraries and Academic Innovation
- Non-school units
- Milken Institute School of Public Health
- Biostatistics Center
- GW Law
- School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- School of Engineering and Applied Science
- School of Nursing